Sunday, April 6, 2014

Baby Jonah Worthington Studio Baby Three Month Photography

 Look at the very handsome fellow who came into my studio today for his three month photos! This little man was the happiest baby I've met in a long long time. So smiley!! I am so proud of this work and feel incredibly privileged to get to capture these precious moments for my clients. This family is one of my "package" babies meaning you will definitely see this sweet face in the coming months as we work towards his one year book! My package is a "see me grow" It can be customized to whatever milestones you would like to catch and ends with the four sessions in one photo book. Thrilled that this is what I GET to do for a job.  Side note: motherhood looks gorgeous on Meredith doesn't it??






No comments:

Post a Comment