Monday, April 21, 2014

Baby Scarlett Newborn Lifestyle Photography Columbus


One of my dearest friends just had this sugar sweet baby. I got to take her picture.  The whole time I kept thinking about the crazy beautiful mess it is to become a mother for the first time. So much a mix between feelings of a fulfilled purpose and desperate insecurity. (You're sending this little human home with me? To keep alive?) Oh and Love. A love that I hadn't ever understood before.  That love drunk  was obvious on this new mama's face.  Gabe wore motherhood in a beautiful authentic real and lovely way.  That pretty much sums up her.  Real and lovely.  I obviously didn't take that first pic! (Thanks Seth!) 








 Those belly wrinkles make my insides squirm with baby love.




Love you baby Scarlett. You are a precious angel. And you will move mountains I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment